Upload a course file onto your Stages Dash M200/L200 and M50/L50 from a third-party connection such as Strava, Ride with GPS, Komoot, and Stages Link using the Stages Cycling app.
Before sending a course, enable your favorite 3rd party connections that you use for courses to the Stages Cycling app. To learn more about enabling 3rd party platforms, see: Connecting 3rd party apps to Stages Cycling app.
To add a course using the Stages Cycling app:
- Power on your Dash and open the Stages Cycling app. Make sure you have enabled the 3rd party connection that you create your courses on in the Stages Cycling app.
- Tap on your Stages Dash on the Devices page to access the Stages Dash Device manager. Confirm the connection by viewing the green link icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Courses.
- Search for the courses based on the platform they are uploaded from or by name.
- Select the course you wish to upload. A brief overview of the course is displayed.
- Select Send to Dash.
- The course will then be sent to your Stages Dash. If the course is already on your Stages Dash the Send to Dash button will turn into Ride on Dash. Select it to queue up the course for your ride.
Once you have sent courses on your Dash, they can be found under Files > Courses > Select a Course.