Stages Link will notify you of any personal bests achieved during an activity. Achievements can be set for the last 6 weeks, 6 months, or 12 months depending on your preference. By default, all achievements will be available within your activity summary, but you can easily customize which achievements you'd like to be notified of and for which metrics.
To customize your achievement settings, go to Your Name > Preferences: Achievements.
- Calculate Achievements: Choose which metrics to calculate personal bests. Any metrics disabled here will be unavailable in the "Notify on achievements" section.
- Notify on achievements: Choose which metrics to receive notifications on your activities. If you'd like us to calculate an achievement, but not notify you in a message, then uncheck it here.
Within each section, you can choose from:
- Periods: Personal bests can be calculated for the last 6 weeks, 6 months, or 12 months. Click through periods in order to add or remove time periods for achievement calculations.
- Peaks: Choose from peak values to calculate or notify.
- Metrics: Choose which metrics to receive calculations or notifications. By default, all metrics will be selected.
Once you have updated your achievement preferences, click the save button to apply your changes.