The distribution chart allows you to view a single ride distribution of any available data channel as a % of total training time or by the number of data points.
Click the cog icon in the top right of the panel to customize the graph.
- Follow zoom: Zooming in on the Activity graph will draw a new distribution overlaid above your graph.
- Show intervals: Draws a new distribution for all selected intervals.
Note: Intervals must be selected on the interval drop down on the ride graph to be displayed separately on this graph.
- Show peaks: Draws a new distribution for any selected peaks on the activity graph.
- Choose X-axis: Choose the data you're interested in based on available data channels
- Only display: Adjusts the range of the displayed metric on the x-axis.
- Only index: Adjusts the range of values included in the % of time calculation, i.e. limiting this value will recalculate percentages to only include values in the ride that are within that window.
- Bin size: Adjusts the bucket size for the x axis, i.e. lower bucket size = more points on the graph.
- Type: Select either line, area, or column graph.
- Display: View the graph as a % of ride time or number of data points.