Within the Dash manager tab, you are able to fully set up and preview your ride pages within the website before syncing them to your device.
Here you can:
- Select a field in the page layout grid
- Update the width and height to your liking
- Set the display metric
- Choose an operation/totaling and span setting for the metric
To access the page layout menu:
- Connect your Dash to your Stages Link account by syncing it via the Stages Sync application or the Stages Link app
- Click on the Dash tab on Stages Link
- Select the Activity Profile that contains the pages you'd like to edit
- Select the edit icon on the page you'd like to update
- Once you've made the desired changes, click Save
- Sync the Dash via Stages Sync or the Stages Link app to use your newly configured ride pages
Page layouts are build on a grid, which varies depending on the model of Dash and orientation (portrait or landscape). Note that certain metrics, however, are not available in all sizes and may require a larger amount of space on the display.
See also: Orientation