Download Stages Sync
Installing Stages Sync
- Ensure you have Java installed on your computer - www.java.com
- Download the installer (link above) double click to run it.
- Follow the prompts to install the Stages Sync on your computer
- You can launch Stages Sync at any time from the shortcut in the Start Menu.
- Once downloaded, open the
.dmgfile and drag Stages Sync into your Applications folder.
- You can then launch Stages Sync by double clicking the icon in the Applications folder
- NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO ENABLE INSTALLATIONS FROM UNIDENTIFIED DEVELOPERS, SEE THIS APPLE USER GUIDE ARTICLE: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/open-a-mac-app-from-an-unidentified-developer-mh40616/mac
Stages Sync is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. To change the language, go to: Settings > Change Language.
If you are having trouble getting your computer to find your Dash, please check the following:
- The Dash, when plugged in, indicates it is in "USB Mode"
- The cable you are using is not charge only, which means it can transfer data. Try a cable that you know can transfer files to another device or the cable that came with the Dash
- There is no ".tpignore" file located anywhere on your dash. You need to show hidden files to see this file.
- Restart the Dash
- Restart the computer
- Try a different USB port