Adding your historical data to Stages Link is simple and can be done by dragging and dropping files into the upload window or automatically syncing files from a compatible head unit. When you're ready to upload a new activity or want to get started by uploading some past files, you can evaluate each option and use the most convenient method to add your files to your Stages Link account. Before you get started, there are also a couple of items you may want to check out before you begin.
Before uploading your workouts to Stages Link, you may consider verifying that a few items are set correctly. To check these items, click your name in the top right corner and select Account. Setting these items before uploading files will help ensure your files are processed correctly and do not create any errors in your history that can affect the training analysis tools offered by Stages Link.
- Set your body weight under Profile
- Set your threshold power (if known and if using a power meter) under Threshold/Zones > Power settings
- Set your threshold heart rate (if using a heart rate monitor) under Threshold/Zones > Heart Rate settings
- Set an action for invalid values for HR, Power, and Cadence under each respective section
- Click the upload icon in the upper right corner:
- Drag and drop compatible files into the uploader.
We support the following file types:
- Files will be uploaded and then processed. Depending on the number of files being uploaded, this may take some time. Once the files finish, you are able to view them on the Calendar as well as under the Dashboard link.
Uploading Historic Data
To upload your historic data, there are several options to quickly add your history into your Stages Link account. Depending on where your files are stored, we have specific instructions on how to quickly sync this data into Stages Link. Click on the corresponding link for where your files are saved to find detailed instructions.
- Archived on your computer using manual uploading above
- Training Peaks online
- Training Peaks WKO
- Golden Cheetah
- Cycling Analytics
- Garmin Connect
- Strava (Bulk export does NOT contain power meter data)