Yes, Stages Link offers the option to automatically filter or modify power, heart rate, and cadence values above a certain threshold. The options for what to do with these values can be found by clicking your name in the top right corner then My Account. Individual settings can be found under the Power, Heart Rate, and Cadence tabs. Any time you upload a ride and values are removed in processing, an alert will be posted on the ride notes to inform you of this change.
Setting Filter Limits
Set action for invalid values – Choice which action you prefer for the bad values.
– “Do nothing” will leave values as is
– “Discard” will remove all values about the discard ceiling
– “Fixed” will replaced the values with a fixed value
– "Last" will replace the values above the ceiling with the last value below the ceiling
– “Percent” will multiply the values outside of the range by the set percent value
- Discard/Fixed/Last ceiling – The highest value that will be accepted before being modified by the invalid actions setting above
- Percent value – Percent value applied to all values outside of the percent ceiling when using the “Percent” option above