You are able to import your historical data from Training Peaks into Stages Link by exporting your training data and uploading it directly to Stages Link.
To move your data, follow these steps:
- Log in to Training Peaks online
- Click on your name in the upper right corner, then click Settings > Export Data
- Under "Workout Files" enter the date range you would like to export
- The files will be exported into a zip file. Once this has been downloaded, extract the files from the zip file directory into the directory of your choice
- Once you've finished extracting the zip file you can upload the files by dragging the files into the manual file upload or use the Stages Sync desktop application
To export your workout summary notes to include them with your workout files, follow the same process and export "Workout Summary" for the same time range. Upload these files the same way as your ride files to add these notes to the calendar.
If you are using the WKO+ software, the process is slightly different, as your files are archived as .wko files, which are not compatible to be uploaded directly to Stages Link. For instructions on how upload them, see our other topic: How do I import my ride history from WKO+ 3.0 or WKO4?