Workouts can be created or edited by anyone subscribing to our premium service. Use this guide to help you begin creating custom workouts or make edits to existing workouts on your calendar. Workouts can include structured, interval-type workouts, as well as regular activities that may not have exact or reoccurring structure that you'd like to save in the library to add to your calendar, such as a group ride or run.
Creating a new workout
- From the workouts sidebar, click +ADD TEMPLATE WORKOUT
Once here, continue on to add in the workout description for your new workout as well as add intervals, with definitions provided below for each section.
Once you're in the workout editor, the following items will be available to edit or add to a new workout. Note that this options may change based on sport selected.
- Sport: Choose the sport for the workout you are building
- Workout: Choose to categorize this workout as training or a threshold test
- Workout name: Title of the workout as it appears on your calendar
- Equipment: Ideal equipment to use when performing this workout
- Terrain: Best places to do this workout
- Note: There are generally many options of where an interval could be performed, so consider checking multiple options based on the type of intervals prescribed. For long sustained intervals, for example, rolling terrain or technical mountain bike trail may not be ideal.
- Goals: What this workout is aiming to increase/improve
- Tags: Optional tags to help make the workout visible in the workout search
- Media: Choose from accompanying media library or your own chosen video that provides additional information on how to perform the workout
- Description: Text description of the workout
Structured versus non-structured workouts
From the next button, choose from two options.
- If your workout includes time or distance based intervals, select "Create structured workout"
- If your workout does not include time or distance based intervals, select "Create unstructured workout"
Once you've completed the description portion for the new workout, you are ready to the prescription for the workout. Each
- For help on building intervals within structured workouts, click here.
Editing an existing workout
- Hover over the workout on the calendar and select edit or click on the workout and select the menu icon, then edit .
- Scroll down to the interval section to view intervals and make changes.
Note: If you plan on completing the workout, but simply need to move the day, workouts can now be moved or copied across to other days by clicking the drag iconand dragging it to a day of your choosing. To remove a workout from the calendar completely simply delete the workout using the trash icon on the calendar page.